"舞出我人生"中英文經典臺詞

 

 

http://english.zoapiere.com
 

 


 

 
"舞出我人生"中英文經典臺詞

  1、But it's always been about doing it their way and it's just not me.
  但那是按照他們的規則我做不成我自己。

 

 

  2、It became the hub and I got a front row seat to history.
  那里漸變為街舞的中心年幼的我,早早見證了歷史。

  3、Why don't you do your thing? We're gonna do ours.
  干你的事兒去,井水不犯河水。

  4、My mom would tell me,” Don’t give up, just be you, cause life's too short to be anybody else."
  媽媽對我說不要放棄做自己就好了因為人生很短根本沒時間模仿別人。

 

 

  5、We're all here because we have this thing we do. We dance.
  我們之所以相聚是因為都愛跳舞。

  6、Because the best part of The Streets is, it’s not about what you've got. It’s what you make of what you've got.
  因為“街舞爭鋒”的真諦不在于你已經學到的而在于你通過它所學到的。

  7、Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage.
  舞臺上的任何的動作他都游刃有余。

 

 

  8、There's nothing that we can do for someone who doesn't appreciate what's in front of them..
  對于一個不懂得珍惜良機的人來說,無論我們如何努力都是徒勞。

  9、Now, I know each and every one of you knows what it's like to be forced to conform and become an MSA robot, right?
  我知道你們每個人都了解像個機器人般,被強迫服從MSA的痛苦,是吧?

 

 

  10、We didn't work this hard to just give up.
  我們還沒盡全力怎么能言敗呢。

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Zoap_網頁設計 的頭像
    Zoap_網頁設計

    zoap的部落格

    Zoap_網頁設計 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()